We will be present from 6th-8th of November, 2023 at ACoP. Please note that available time slots are limited. Sign up as soon as possible to give us a chance to help you tackle your challenges!
Confidential disclosure agreement (CDA) will be arranged ahead of the meeting for those that require it. Just make sure to indicate this as you sign up for a consultancy session in the form below. Note that if a CDA is required, this requires some extra time to put in place ahead of the meeting.
Get speed consulting on topics such as:
- Study/experimental design (e.g. optimal design, clinical trial simulations and adaptive design methodology)
- Pharmacometrics analysis methodology (e.g. covariate model building and model qualification)
- Physiology based pharmacokinetics (PBPK) – Quantitative Systems Pharmacology (QSP) modelling
- Model-informed drug development (MIDD) strategy
- Regulatory strategy for clinical pharmacology and pharmacometric analysis
- Pediatric drug development
- Data programming
- Pharmacometric approaches to analyze discreet data (e.g. time-to-event and count data)
- Mechanism based PK modelling (e.g. enzyme induction/inhibition, target mediated drug disposition and complex absorption)
- Mechanism based model building in therapeutic areas such as; neuroscience, hematology, diabetes, oncology, inflammation, infectious disease, respiratory disease and many more
- Translational modelling (e.g. pre-clinical to clinical)
- Career advice for junior pharmacometricians