Free speed consulting with Pharmetheus
At the listed conferences Pharmetheus will offer professional pharmacometric consulting sessions (~30 min), free of charge. Note that these sessions are open to everyone and independent of any current or future plans to use our services. Pharmetheus’ senior experts are available to give input on a wide range of pharmacometric topics, offering strategic as well as hands-on assistance concerning small as well as large molecules and drug projects in all development phases.
Examples of topics below (not limited to):
- Study/experimental design (e.g. optimal design, clinical trial simulations and adaptive design methodology)
- Pharmacometrics analysis methodology (e.g. covariate model building and model qualification)
- Physiology based pharmacokinetics (PBPK) – Quantitative Systems Pharmacology (QSP) modelling
- Model-informed drug development (MIDD) strategy
- Regulatory strategy for clinical pharmacology and pharmacometric analysis
- Pediatric drug development
- Data programming
- Pharmacometric approaches to analyse discreet data (e.g. time-to-event and count data)
- Mechanism based PK modelling (e.g. enzyme induction/inhibition, target mediated drug disposition and complex absorption)
- Mechanism based model building in therapeutic areas such as; neuroscience, haematology, diabetes,
oncology, inflammation, infectious disease, respiratory disease and many more
- Translational modelling (e.g. pre-clinical to clinical)
- Career advice for junior pharmacometricians
Confidentiality agreement (CDA) will be arranged ahead of the meeting for those that need that. Just make sure to indicate this as you sign up for a consultancy session in the form below. Note that if you judge a confidential disclosure agreement (CDA) is required, this may require some extra time to put in place ahead of the meeting.
The deadline for applications is 10 workdays before the chosen conference (less may be possible if no CDA is required). Please note that available time slots are limited. Sign up as soon as possible to give us a chance to help you tackle your challenges!
Conferences where speed consulting is offered
Cape town, South Africa
Fill in the form
Confidentiality statement – All information left in this form will be handled with confidentiality.
Please check the box that corresponds to how you would like to proceed with a confidentiality disclosure agreement.