Anyone attending the Joint Meeting Drug Metabolism Discussion Group (DMDG) – Group of Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics (GMP) – Swedish Academy of Pharmaceutical Sciences (SPS) is warmly encouraged to come and meet our representatives Anna McLaughlin, Céline Sarr, Erik Sjögren, and Sophie Peigné to discuss your project, potential collaborations or your future career.
The exciting topics that Pharmetheus is presenting are
- Chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) T cell therapy model-based optimization
– Presentation 1.3 by Anna McLaughlin: “Potential of model-informed drug development and model-based treatment optimization in cellular therapy”
- Response Evaluation Criteria in Solid Tumors (RECIST) sub-endpoints modeling
– Presentation 4.4 by Céline Sarr: “A framework for prediction of progression free survival based on modelling of sub-endpoints”
- Physiologically based pharmacokinetics (PBPK) predictions in malnourished children
– Presentation 8.3 by Erik Sjögren: “Physiologically based pharmacokinetic to Predict Drug Exposure in Malnourished Children”